· To take cash after proper sorting from the Branch Manager. (Local & Foreign Currency)
· Verify all cash receipts.
· Verify all cash payments.
· Identify and then cross the fake currency notes and not paid back to the customer.
·Prepare daily cash summary.
·Prepare daily cash reconciliations. (Along with Denomination)
· Issue confirmations to counter staff for receipts and payments to customers.
·Post an entry in software in accordance with the slip receives from the front desk officer.
·Create a computerized slip of the cash payment /received, post cash paid/received stamp, cashier signature and also a customer signature on the office copy of the slip.
·To take the Report of day's end cash from the Software.
·To Reconcile the Day end cash in the software with the Physical Cash.
Handed over the cash to the Branch Manager at the end of the operation every day. (Along with denomination sheet)
Paragon Exchange Private Limited is in the business of Currency Exchange, since May 2011. Focusing our slogan “We Deliver Happiness” Paragon Exchange has join hands with Western Union, as an agent for Inward Remittances business in Pakistan. Parex is serving a broad customer base by its country wide ...Read More