Path Solutions is looking to hire a Business Consultant for its development center in Karachi , Pakistan .
Candidate should have good experience in Risk Management in banking sector.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance is required , Master’s degree is a plus .
- FRM/CFA certifications are preferred .
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Banking .
- Experience with Risk Management, Basel Compliance and IFRS 9 .
- Understanding of various risk metrics such as PD, LGD, EAD, RWA, VaR, PFE .
- Experience in Fund Transfer Pricing is preferred .
- Good understanding of data models and data solutions .
- Ability to deliver and meet deadlines while interacting with multiple teams and stakeholders .
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and driving numerous discussions and meetings with all stakeholders .
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and initiative, excellent communication skills, critical thinking .
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to identify problems and seek solutions .
- Technically savvy in basic office tools like MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint .
- Good command of English .
- Responsible of project support /implementation .
- Advanced analysis of the client requirements.
- Defines the business requirements of the clients and prepares BRDs and gets their sign offs.
- Defines the business requirements of the clients, prepares the PA (Project Analysis) report and BRD (Business Requirement Document) and gets their sign offs.
- Provides system training to clients.
- Gives advice / consultancy to the clients in the business field for efficient utilization of the system.
- Provides all necessary data and analysis on the spreadsheet and ePath to Support Product Engineering team.
- Discusses and analyzes issues/modification from a business perspective to advise the clients the right work solution especially for the show stopper modifications without delaying the project support.
- Responsible of testing new development / modifications related to the project.
- Applies business/ domain knowledge and provides necessary information to Product Engineer team. Identifies Gaps and provides suitable suggestions to product management team.
- Works with the client to refine, prioritize and schedule all the Technical Assistant Requests (TARs).
- Follows up with the Escalation team for a timely resolution of the TARs.