We are currently looking for experienced candidates with relevant degree in the mentioned fields below for our organization.
- · Supervise execution of finishing works on assigned project and attend to workforce queries
- · Request needed material ahead of time with clear and accurate information about quality, quantity, and specifications.
- · Identify design irregularities, and offer practical, cost effective, and achievable solutions and alternatives.
- · Prepare weekly reports on work progress, targets, challenges, etc.
- · Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, staff’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- · Act as the team leader on site and bring out the best out of the workforce working with him
- · Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, claims, etc.)
- · Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- · Procurement of construction materials
- · Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks, Coordination of subcontractors, Survey and project layout
- · Manage construction equipment, Safety management, Project estimating
- · Obtaining Material and Equipment Pricing
- · Making project site visits and attending necessary client meetings
- · Preparing, reviewing, and following up on RFI, Submittals, CO’s as needed
- · Compiling all closeout documents for O&M’s, Spare Parts, and As-builts for turnover to General Contractors and Clients
- · Attending Bid Openings and Pre-bid meetings as required
- · Review and issue drawings and engineering documents to the field staff, Research and resolve drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, and as built drawings.
- · Verification of field-installed materials and equipment for compliance with contract drawings and specifications.
- · Issue, edit, and maintain all field engineering books, records, etc. according to project procedures.
- · Maintain control of all surveying equipment to ensure proper care, calibration, and documentation is maintained, Researching vendor data for project-specific and/or customized products and materials.
- · Order materials to include ensuring vendor has adequate information to supply required field furnished materials; field furnished material has been ordered; and delivery dates support schedule.
- · Monitor work for change of conditions, Initiate requests for information (RFI's).
BE (Civil / MEP / HVAC) Respectively, Minimum 5 years of working experience.