Pegasus Mortgages Lending Center is a multi-national mortgage brokerage with offices in Toronto, Canada and Miami, USA. We work with a variety of banks, professional associations, alternative and private lenders.
Our culture emphasizes learning and innovation by providing intensive training programs, seminars, and workshops where we will provide you with the skills and knowledge for you to succeed with ongoing mentor-ship and training from the leadership team. We continuously invest in your growth and development every step of the way. We are seeking an experienced Marketing and Administrative Coordinator to take charge of our marketing growth and day-to-day operations. Join us at Pegasus Mortgage Lending Center and let’s make you a success in your career.
- This is a complete work-from-home international work opportunity.
- You will be required to work from 9:00 am to 6:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time), Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturday.
- Holidays are granted based on Canadian scheduled holidays.
- Review the job description below in detail before applying.
- Only successful and qualified candidates will be contacted.
You will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing and branding efforts of the company. You will also be responsible for providing general administrative assistance to various departmental associates at the company.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Manage day to day marketing design, creation, implementation and campaign management for Pegasus Mortgage Lending Center
- Author newsletters and articles based on criteria provided
- Manage all companies’ social media pages, share, create and post contents on a daily and weekly basis as required
- Handle daily Administrative Operations for Pegasus Mortgage Lending Center Inc
- Draft reports, forms and agreements for a company based on instructions provided
- Collect documents, sort, review and file
- Communicate with sales reps and clients as required to handle day to day administrative operations
- Coordinate with various departments within the company as required to complete day-day administrative operations are completed
- Coordinate with 3rd party service providers/contractors/business partners to complete any project/work tasks as required
- 4 year post secondary degree in Marketing, or related field
- 5 years experience in a marketing role
- 4-5 years experience in graphic design
- 4-5 years Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop
- 2-3 years Working-Intermediate Knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Knowledge of Social Pilot or similar Social Media Marketing platform (an Asset)
- Proficiency in both traditional and digital marketing
- Demonstrates strong abilities in communication, writing, content development
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the delivery of plans and results
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is required
- A desktop workstation based on our specifications with 2 hours battery backup
- A headset microphones
- Internet with backup power
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Salary: 60,000 - 80,000 PKR
- Final Salary to be determined based on experience, certifications and qualifications
Eastern Standard Time (Toronto time)
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM