A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Feedback Assistant”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
1. With the guidance of Sr. Programme Officer (Thirst Relief), The Data Entry/Feedback Assistant will review all data from the field/projects.
2. Will be primary responsible for reviewing, verifying, organizing and managing feedback pictures and data.
3. Understands Thirst Relief Feedback standards and measures
4. Coordinate with partners/stakeholders for intime data/feedback collection.
5. Review all steps of each water source (Hand pump etc) and raise queries/comments in case the feedback is not as per standards.
6. Organize all feedback in specific folders and verify against standards.
7. Share the final/accurate feedback with Sr. Programme Officer for his review and further submission.
8. Manager and organize Thirst Relief data/feedback and easy reference and access.
9. Keep all data/feedback in safe custody and ensure its security.
10. Ensure beneficiaries data and reports are properly filled and checked before submission to Sr. PO.
11. Perform any other task assign by supervisor/ Leadership
Education & Experience:
1. Bachelors in Computer Sciences/Arts.
2. 1-2 years of experience of Data Entry and management.
· Can work with late hours sitting.
· Can complete tough tasks with in the assigned time.
· Can work under pressure with minimum errors.