A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Hifz Programme Officer”.
Hifz Programme Officer will be responsible for designing, development of Hifz programme, Syllabus development and periodic review and implementation of PAPK Hifz programme at HQ Level. The position will be supported by a Hifz Coordinator, Orphan Home Coordinator, Hifz Teachers, Formal education teacher, foster mothers and support staff. The position will also liaise with a shura of Ulema from diverse sects to ensure the PA narrative of ONLY HIFZ PROGRAMME with ZERO biasness of sectarian association, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
Hifz Programme Development:
· Design and develop Hifz programme as per the PA Narrative.
· Develop Hifz curriculum for the programme with the incorporation of formal education and co- curriculum activities.
· Device Strategy and Procedures for the Hifz classroom and residential care for hifz students.
· Develop reporting mechanism for individual hifz student and classroom.
· Develop Teaching material for Hifz classroom teaching.
· Develop any other guideline/mechanism/format required for the implementation of PA Hifz programme.
· Formulate Ulema Shura from diverse sects (3-5 Ulema)
· Devise a strategy for Hifz students to pass formal primary grade schooling.
Hifz Programme Implementation
· The position is the In-charge and responsible for overall management Hifz Orphanage programme PAPK under the guidance of Manager Child Care.
· The position will ensure smooth implementation of Hifz programme at PA Hifz orphanages with the support of Hifz Coordinator, Hifz Teachers, Foster Mothers and support staff.
· Establishment of New Hifz orphanage conditional to availability of funds.
· Ensure that Hifz classrooms are well equipped and ready for teaching.
· Ensure that Hifz monthly schedule is followed by the teachers and reported.
· With the support of Hifz Coordinator, track students’ progress, identify gaps and provide support for improvement.
· Develop children development plan with the support of Hifz Coordinator and guidance of Manager Child Care and deal with the children accordingly.
· Ensure Hifz programme staff, students, mothers/guardians safe guarding at programme level.
· Ensure Children are involved in co-curriculum and physical activities.
Monitor Hifz Programme
· Monitor Hifz programme through frequent visits, syllabus review, assess students through test and other tools.
· Keep close eye on teachers’ performance, training needs and provide support when and where needed.
· With the support of Coordinator, Teaching staff, Foster Mothers, keep close eye on children behavior.
· Document case studies and success stories of Hifz programme and beneficiaries.
· Document lesson learnt periodically and recommend its incorporation to the management.
· Duty to report any misconduct at any level of the programme.
· Keep an eye on the current trends in the Hifz programmes by other organizations in the country.
· Coordination and networking with other like-minded organizations.
· Identify opportunities for networking, memberships, referral mechanism and share recommendations with management.
· Keep liaison with Madrassas, Government counterpart for effective coordination.
· Keep coordination with Guardians/Mothers of Hifz orphanage students.
Intra faith harmony:
· Ensure ONLY HIFZ PROGRAMME and avoid any sectarian tilt.
· Ensure Intra faith Harmony among teachers, students and other stakeholders with the support of Ulma Shura.
· The position will device a Shura of Ulema of diverse sects.
· The position will be support by Ulma shura (A group of 3-5 Ulema from diverse sects) to support PAPK in running of Hifz programme without any sectarian tilt.
Reporting and internal communication:
· The position will report to Manager Child Care.
· Submit reports and children feedback (performance) to UK office.
· The position will keep record of student progress, teachers’ performance, co-curriculum activities and share a consolidated report with management on bi-weekly and monthly basis.
· The position will also provide financial report of the expenses against allocated budget of the programme.
· The position will keep close liaison with Programme Officer OrphanKind for programme implementation and lesson learned.
· The position will be in close liaison with Child Psychologist (Child Psychologist works under Orphankind programme) to address child psychological and behavioral issues.
- The candidate should be Hafiz ul Quran.
- The Candidate should have Master degree in Shariya Law/ Other relevant Degree (Regular education) from a reputable Islamic University.
- Additionally: Farigh utehsil from Dars e Nizami or Wafaq ul Madaris would be an asset.
- 3 Years teaching and Syllabus development experience with religious institutions.
- Working in similar nature of project would is an asset.