A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization provides paid internship opportunity to fresh graduates. Intern duties could be as under but not limited to these:
· Assist Manager HR/HR Assist in recruitment and selection process including scheduling and arranging interviews and conducting written tests;
· Completing HR employment formalities with new joiners;
· Preparation and issuance of employee contracts and relevant documents;
· Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees;
· Maintaining and updating personnel files;
· Responsible for completion and accuracy of each employee file;
· Updating leaves record of employees in personnel files;
· Maintaining and updating all employee record and HR relevant forms in the respective files as received;
· Issuing HR related letters as required;
· Placing HR Requisitions to Procurement Department & keeping track of HR relevant stock;
· Maintaining record of reimbursement cases in hard;
· Assist Manager HR/HR Assistant in arranging training sessions for staff as required;
· Assist in coordinating for the Internship Programme when required;
· Facilitate employees in exit process;
· Completion of clearance forms;
· Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor to meet the organizational goals.
· Self-motivation and ability to work on multiple tasks;
· Strong team spirit with effective interpersonal and communication skills,
· Fluency in written English;
· Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree in HR.