A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization provides paid internship opportunity to fresh graduates. Intern duties could be as under but not limited to these:
· Collect and analyze lessons learnt and best practices from field;
· Assist in the preparation of program technical guidance notes, including translation, editing, proof-reading, and formatting;
· Draft general correspondence and responses to enquiries and field requests for information;
· Conducting research, drafting reports and conflict analysis in coordination with the country team;
· Assisting the programme team with implementation of activities, including potential travel to the field when required;
· Conduct literature reviews;
· Collect and analyze and enter data;
· Primary Inputs in designing of different Monitoring tools;
· Invoicing and Record keeping.
· Good writing and analytical skills, prior Academic research or reporting experience would be an asset;
· Self-motivation and ability to work on multiple tasks;
· Strong team spirit with effective interpersonal and communication skills,
· Fluency in written English;
· Basic skills in data collection, management and/or analysis
· Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).