A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Programme Officer (Infrastructure)”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
- Conduct assessment of infrastructural assignments.
- Develop Drawing, sketches and design of construction/infrastructure projects including building, school, Mosques, Water supply schemes, hand pumps and community water storage tanks etc.
- Develop Bill of Quantity, Cost estimates and cost abstracts of proposed constructions.
- Analyze infrastructural designs and BoQs proposed from community and partner organization and provide recommendations.
- Ensure minimum standards in construction assignments including incorporating Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) as Penny Appeal cross cutting theme.
- Provide support to construction firms, vendors and Partner organizations during construction.
- Ensure quality of construction work in the site as agreed in project documents, drawing and BoQ.
- The PO will keep liaison with various stakeholders, partners and local administration for execution of the projects.
- Visit field sites on regular basis and furnish report.
- The PO will furnish reports of his activities/projects for submission to Programme Manager.
- The PO will ensure PAPK branding and visibility at all stages of project.
- Document bottlenecks, problems and issues/gaps, and proposes effective solutions.
- Document and analyze innovative strategies and new approaches for implementation of the infrastructure projects.
- Provide support in emergency relief activities and other PA short term assignment and perform as per the instruction of supervisor/in-charge.
- Perform all other task assigned by the line manager or Leadership.
- Review feedback received from field and ensure its standard as per SOPs for submission to PM.
- IPR submission and approval from relevant department.
Job requires 50% travel approximately to carry out assigned responsibilities within the coverage area (AJK, South Punjab, North & South Sindh, KPK). Must be willing and able to travel.
· AutoCAD 2D &3D
· Excellent command over drawing and BoQs.
· Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, outlook) will be required.
· Effective Coordination and communication skills.
Education & Experience:
B-Tech or DAE in Civil from reputable institution.
At least 3 years of experience with reputable organization.