A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Programme Officer”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
- With the guidance of Programme Manager (PM), the Programme Officer (PO) will plan and design PAPk short term/Single activity projects/events (Including food distributions, charity gifts (wheel chairs etc) and other similar events.
- Responsible for assessment for the need of eye treatment at various communities and schools.
- Responsible for organizing Eye Camps and assuring all logistic and programme support at field level.
- PO will plan and coordinate distribution projects at remote locations of the country.
- The PO will keep liaison with various stakeholders, partners and local administration for execution of the projects.
- The PO will conduct outreach for identification of beneficiaries of various PA projects including orphans, widows, old age, disabled.
- The PO will also liaison and coordinate with other organization to establish effective referral mechanism.
- The PO will furnish reports of his activities/projects for submission to PM.
- The PO will ensure PAPk branding and visibility at all stages of project.
- Document bottlenecks, problems and issues/gaps, and proposes effective solutions.
- Document and analyze innovative strategies and new approaches for implementation of the projects.
- Provide support in emergency relief activities, visit distribution sites to check distribution and other items availability in relation to the number of beneficiaries, commodities and quantities distributed.
- Perform all other task assigned by the line manager or Leadership.
- Review feedback received from field and ensure its standard as per SOPs for submission to PM.
- IPR submission and approval from relevant deptartments.
At least 3 years of social mobilization experience.
· Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, outlook) will be required
· Effective Coordination and communication skills
· Planning and Report writing at donor level