Perks Logic is looking for an SEO Manager to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities of our organization.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. The ideal candidate must possess the following skill sets and traits.
• Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and E-commerce industries
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Website Audit (Manual and Tools based)
• On-page SEO Optimization planning & implementation
• Off-page SEO Optimization and Strategy
• Stay updated with the latest algorithm of Google
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Have a solid knowledge of the search engine spiders, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
• Have a solid knowledge of web server function, including common server error codes (e.g. 404).
• Have a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
• Demonstrate the understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
• Experience using SEO campaign management software (such as SEMRush, Moz)
• Stay updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
• Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Keen knowledge of using Webmaster and Google Analytics tool
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Job Type: Full-time
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Required Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree
Preferred experience: 3-5 years