1. Provide secretarial service to the CEO, including but not limited to the following tasks:
a. Maintain database of contacts
b. Schedule appointments
c. Draft letters and memos
d. Maintain records of all correspondence
e. File documents (hard and soft copies)
f. Schedule meetings & take minutes of meetings
g. Fill out applications and other forms
h. Follow up on tasks assigned to other departments
i. Check daily mail and update CEO
j. Check emails for CEO
3. Oversee cleanliness and maintenance issues of Executive Floors and Offices of CEO.
4. Arrange overseas tour (including, visa, ticket and hotel booking) for CEO.
5. Make arrangements for guests visiting CEO by training, grooming waiters/ floor boys.
6. Demonstrate willingness to work long office hours.
7. Undertake any other jobs assigned by senior management from time to time.