PetroChina International Pakistan (Private) Limited is a subsidiary of PetroChina International Company Limited (PetroChina Intl.). The Company manages and organizes international trade of crude oil, refined products, natural gas, petrochemicals and other businesses.
This is a market analysis, strategy & business development position based in the Karachi, Pakistan with a primary focus on the Pakistan oil & gas market. The role will have a substantive global support and coordination. As a marketing manager with significant energy industry experience, you will create successful relationships with Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), Refineries.
- Establish and foster relationships with OMCs and refineries.
- Develop business of crude oil, refined products, natural gas, petrochemicals and etc. in the Pakistan oil and gas division.
- Support evaluation of alternative business opportunities and portfolio plays
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s Strategic Plan
- Report on the changes in the market place and make recommendations to develop new business
- Provide clearly defined professional pricing structures and guidelines for all personnel and ensure appropriate training is provided where necessary
- Provide weekly/monthly report on marketing progress of refined products, natural gas, petrochemicals and etc.
- Ensure PetroChina HSE Polices
The Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Economics or Finance or Petroleum related major
- More than 8 years’ experience in Marketing of POL or nature gas in Pakistan, with extensive knowledge of the Pakistan fossil energy market
- Strong working relationships across the oil & gas sectors
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled negotiator with good influencing skills
- Strong relationship-building skillset
In return, you will;
- Be one of the first local employees of PetroChina International in Pakistan, giving you an opportunity to influence the set-up and general direction of the Pakistan operation of this global company.
- Be part of a high performing, driven team
- Contribute to the company’s future success
- Remuneration package commensurate with your experience