Presentation Designer - Illustrator/ Photoshop (1-6 yrs)
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts and designing promotional material like banners, posters, and infographics.
- Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating required software.
- Lay out Instructional Design elements developed by the development team for easy consumption of information
- Enhance concepts and brief given by the Development Team to ensure that the final product is engaging, visually appealing, and inline with the Packt brand.
- Conceptualize and prepare promotional materials such as banners, posters, and infographics using creative flair.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software (Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe
- InDesign, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent at presentation software such as MS Word and Powerpoint
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs; handles rejection
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Design , Creative , User Experience
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time