This role is responsible for managing the organization’s risk framework, completing reviews of contracts and legal requirements and promoting a strong compliance culture. The majority of the role will be self-driven, require working on several tasks simultaneously and collaborating with the wider business.
This role requires the successful applicant to have good risk management and compliance knowledge.The person will be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, with the ability to engage and influence across the business.
- Advice on company law changes
- Prepare and draft contracts
- Review contracts being renewed
- Manage expiring and significant contracts to minimize exposure.
- Intellectual property protection
- IP piracy experience is beneficial