You want to be part of something special?
We are looking for someone with great initiative and proven ability to look after our clients bookkeeping requirements.
The duties and responsibilities of an Accountant include but are not limited to the following;
- Debtors and Creditors account reconciliation.
- Preparation of accounts and reports.
- Reconciling data and query resolution.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of payments.
- Credit control.
- General accounts office duties.
- Preparation of audit working papers
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimun Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field. Professional certification will be a plus.
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience.
- Achieved or studying for an accounts related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English).
- Determined and dedicated to their work.
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines.