Are you searching for position where your opinion and ideas matter?
If so, you'll be right at home at PlacidWay. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us increase customer satisfaction using the ideas, suggestions and feedbacks from our team members!
PlacidWay is currently looking for experienced Content Manager to manage remote / virtual team of content creators. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
· Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
· Create and publish engaging content
· Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
· Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
· Make sure that content is optimized according to SEO best practices
· Use CMS (Content Management System) to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
· Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
· Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
· Proven work experience as a Content Manager
· Experience with MS Office, WordPress and CKeditor(it’s a plus)
· Have experience about content and on page optimization best practices (Keywords, meta tags etc.)
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Knowledge of SEO, web traffic metrics and basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
· Accept editing, direction, and constructive criticism
· Be able to work independently and collaboratively
· Previous experience working in a virtual environment.
We are offering
· Solid initial training
· Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
· A friendly environment
· Long term relationship
· Performance bonuses based on the results