This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Provide leadership to Training Officers in the field to develop village based disaster risk management plans during training sessions
• Review, finalize and submit village based disaster risk management plans for Planning Coordinator Islamabad.
• Training field team and assist in development of village based disaster risk management plan together with the community members
• Keep records of all VDRMPs and share it with the stakeholders in timely manner
• Create village level implementation plans for VDRMPs and share it with relevant stakeholders for implementation
• Prepare monthly project up-dates and monthly or periodic project reports in collaboration with relevant departments/ project leads.
• Assist in quality assurance and innovation process in implementing and improving the project work standards, by improving the tools that are in use as well as helping the relevant unit in conducting research, in order to make that progress possible.
• Review and edit all necessary reports, including reports to management, stakeholders and/ or donor agencies, as and when needed.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences with at least 2 to 3 years’ of experience in development sector