A rapidly growing US Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per below mentioned requirements.
- To ensure quality, timeless and accuracy in the entire billing process
- Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
- Benefits / Eligibility, Medical Coding & Basic Demographic Verification
- Reviewing claim accuracy prior to Scrubbing and Submission
- Resolution of denied claims & cases. Identify and resolve billing issues
- Payment Postings, verification of reimbursement rates
- Follow-up & AR Analysis and Denial management
- Collection analysis and Reporting
- Develop and manage KPIs and dashboards for increasing client satisfaction
- Standardization of processes and workflows for efficient and optimized delivery of service that meets customer expectations in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop short and long term business and delivery models that give insights and predictability into key cost contributors.
- 2-4 years prior Experience in US Medical Billing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/Microbiology
- Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written
- Spoken English in American pronunciation is desired
- Proven Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as ICD10, CPT & HCPC
- Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
- Knowledge about Data Conversion and EMR implementation
- Knowledge about enrollment & credentialing and EDI & ERA/EFT setup
- Good Command over Excel, word and health industry-related software tools
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing situations
PMTAC Offers Other Benefits such as Health Insurance, Provident Fund, and Monthly Incentives and a proper growth plan for Medical Billing Professionals!