Role and Responsibilities:
1. Running the day-to-day tasks for smooth operations of the Karachi office.
2. Management of office logistics such as notifying on pantry stock-up, access cards record-keeping, liaising with building management, housekeeping, booking of employee's travel requests.
3. Management of physical office assets which includes IT assets procurement.
4. General administrative duties such as record keeping, arranging interviews, documentation.
5. Supporting the People Ops Department such as data collection, data analysis and reporting.
6. Supports the Finance Team on an ad-hoc basis such as reviewing claims for accuracy.
7. Assist other departments on an ad-hoc basis and upon instruction by Reporting Manager.
1. Meticulous and proactive attitude.
2. Able to communicate well in English