The purpose of the post is to provide programmatic, administrative, coordination and management support to PPM, for the Medical Support Program in the Balochistan. The position holder will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient program implementation.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Provide quality support in the program design and implementation.
Support the Country Office in its ambition to scale up in order to reach SDGs in Pakistan.
Active involvement and participation by providing valuable input where required/needed.
Support the team to develop an organization culture where team work is applied and commitment and accountability is given value and importance.
In collaboration and coordination with the PPM facilitate the provision of quality and timely technical support to program teams.
Identify and coordinate the acquisition of technical assistance from the project staff members.
In close coordination with the PPM, provide strategic direction to administrative, operational and finance team to ensure efficient and effective implementation and strategic opportunity for long term development.
Contribute in the donor Proposals and reports.
Perform other tasks as assigned.
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
· Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling the Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI) values
· Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Masters in Business Administration
· 10 years’ relevant experience in managing development and community base programs and/or relevant field at scale.
· Experience in advocacy at the level of Govt., communities and NGOs.
· Excellent management and communications skills.
· Ability to work independently to a high professional standard.
· Fluent spoken & written English language.
· Understanding of security management and willing to live and work within difficult and remote environments, including conflict affected areas (FATA, DIK, Tank, Malakand Division and Balochistan)
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More