· Will work closely with municipal law specialist for formulating PPP Strategies and projects
· Lead in formulation strategies and operational programs for private sector development and PPP promotion in Jacobabad in coordination with MC Jacobabad in coordination with MC Jacobabad, PMU MSDP, and in consultation with relevant government agencies specially PPP unit, Sindh.
· Identify design and implement strategic partnerships between private and public sector actors
· Identify and develop innovative investment financing mechanisms to facilitate economic strengthening partnerships
· Develop technical assistance projects to improve the investment climate and facilitate mobilization of private sector participation and financing in Jacobabad
· Maintain knowledge of emerging best practices on enhancing private sector development and PPPs including good practices examples, and guidelines through internal and external network in water, wastewater and SWM sectors. Keep abreast of latest trends and development in addressing PPP related issues
Identify public private partnership projects for utilities and prepare outsourcing contracts, performance based services contracts, etc. in consultation with all stakeholders including MC, Municipal, PMU MSDP and PPP Unit, Sindh
A university degree preferably a post-graduate degree in business administration, economics, finance or another relevant discipline from an accredited university with at least 15 years’ experience with outsourcing contracts, performance based service contracts, and public-private partnership for utilities.