Sindh Government Children Hospital Managed by PEI required Program Manager/ Researcher. The Job responsibility includes;
· Provide direction, coordinate and monitor the quality of educational programming and services provided by all program options
· Guide implementation of educational plans, standards and procedures consistent with program performance standards.
· Provide strength-based coaching and support to subordinates teaching, lead program assessment and professional development strategies for staff to meet.
· Assist teaching staff to structure environment, routines and interaction that contribute to positive social-emotional outcomes for the children’s and families in the program.
· Conduct class observation and review, analyze and evaluate child outcome data; make recommendation for continuous quality improvement.
· Participate in the process to help staff develop plans to improve their environment and teaching practice to support children’s growth and development and overall program quality.
· Assume lead responsibility for parent involvement in education services.
· Develop linkage agreement and maintain relationship.
· Provide training to parents and staff.
· Participate in the hiring process of new staff.
· Ability to ensure compliance of all activities with regulations.
· Abreast with the upgrade knowledge and skills about early years learning and handling.
· Conduct research, follow protocols and disseminate findings.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More