This is an oversees job with canned soft drink company (Al Jabar Holding) in Saudia Arabia. The visa is free with one return ticket as per company policy. The job is Salary (SR 1600) plus Commission (up to SR. 2500).
Please note that service charges will be taken from selected candidates by the recruiting agency.
Target: As a route sales rep, you contribute to the success of by executing exceptional sales & customer service within your territory.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Selling & executing all assigned volumes and promotions as per assigned route to achieve monthly sales targets
2. Achieving route productivity key target rates " Call completion Rate -Strike Rate -Average Drop Size"
3. Developing assigned customers/outlets to achieve sales, product distribution, and customer service/execution targets
4. Providing excellent service to assigned customers/outlets on his route to create and maintain goodwill with all
5. Merchandising product on the selling floor and back area of outlets, building exciting displays to grow sales and impulse purchase ( effective usage of POS materials)
6. Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
7. Monitoring stock levels cold/warm and perform rotation as per the FIFO method and ensure availability of products with zero out-of-stock (OOS) at all times
8. Maintaining customer's accounts , collection of payment and provide credit with the alignment of the Company's credit policy
9. Winning new customers/outlets in order to increase route sales volume and total territory performance
10. Loading & unloading cartons (no helper is provided) to address customer needs & help to deploy coolers
11. To daily visit customers as per call plan driving non-air conditioned Dyna/ 6-wheeler)
Demonstrate analytical & organizational skills
Very good experience in using hand-held unit (sales system) and executing route sales calls through it
Solid oral presentation skills required
Having valid driving license (heavy) -4,6,8,10 bays type of trucks
Speaks/writes very good English ( Bilingual Arabic/English is preferred )