Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare, examine, and maintain accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
· Keep the record of daily/petty cash sheets.
· Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
· Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
· Develop, maintain, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
· Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
· Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the manager.
· Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
Premier Energy is a UK based energy company with network spread across Scotland, England, Hong Kong, China, Thailand and Pakistan. We provide International standard energy solutions with expertise in solar, energy audits and energy efficient lighting solutions. We believe in customer-first service a ...Read More