Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare, examine, and maintain accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
· Keep the record of daily/petty cash sheets.
· Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
· Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
· Develop, maintain, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
· Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
· Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the manager.
· Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.