1. Work in close coordination with the SHA project coordinator, Asst. Coordinator and community facilitators for sponsorship of ambassador children as described in the KNH Partner Manual.
2. Prepare and maintain the ID sheets of KNH sponsored ambassador children in accordance with the guidelines of KNH.
3. Orient the concerned beneficiaries on project goal, objectives and target.
4. Annually prepare the children’s report, with correct information and picture of the child.
5. Visit the families of registered/sponsored children from time to time to monitor the situation of child and sensitize the families.
6. Immediately inform PEB and KNH management about any mishap, problem occurred with KNH registered Children.
7. Read all the instructions and guidelines provided by KNH with respect to sponsorship project.
8. Carry out job duties and responsibilities in a manner which assures the safe and healthful operation of project.
9. Adhere to all policies, rules, and regulations as adopted by PEB and outlined by the administration. 10. Cooperate with other team members and assist them in undertaking certain project activities.
11 Be able to travel for data collection, monitoring and trainings within Sangla hill.
At times the candidate may be required to attend trainings and workshops outside Sangla Hill. Maintain relationships with local agencies and govt. depart