- Cloud Solution Architectwith at least 5+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architect, Development, Integration, Planning and management of Builds, Configuration, Code Management, Production/Customer Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Quality Control, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and AWS cloud architecture.
- Ideally a CertifiedAWS Solution Architect and working towards to get TOGAF certified soon.
- Hands on experience on Amazon cloud such as IAM, EC2, EC2 Container Services/Docker, VPC with Security Groups and NACLs, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatchRDS, Dynamo DB, ElastiCache, Redshift, Direct Connect, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, CloudTrail, OpsWorks, Amazon Elastic MapReduce(EMR), AWSIoT, SES, SQS, SWF and other popular AWS web services.
- Ideally have previously migrated .Net and Java applications to AWS Cloud
- Have some experience working on performance and cost efficient solutions in AWS cloud to suit application specific needs.
- Hands on experience in Web based applications using various frameworks and technologies such as Spring Java/J2ee (JSP, Struts, JDBC, EJB, SOAP, Web services, WSDL), Ajax, XML, XSLT, XSD, Hibernate, REST web services.
- Some experience in studying existing infrastructure landscape, cloud product matching, design cloud architecture, Proof of Concepts, design improvements, cost Estimation and implementation of AWS Cloud Infrastructure recommending application migrations to public Vs. private cloud.
- Experience writing Linux shell scripts including different cron jobs
- Some experience on automation integration monitoring and configuration management.
- Experienced collaborating with teams of internal and offshore resources .
- Team player
Prime American Trade & Consultancy