We are looking for Manager Operations with Excellent managerial skills along with sales experience on international outbound campaigns. Having atleast 1.5 to 3 years of relevant experience in BPO Sales industry.
The role offered by the company entails;
- Provide monthly/weekly/daily direction to the 360 support so all KPIs remain within acceptable benchmarks.
- Provide training to the new staff for all clients or as required.
- Assess team’s overall and individual’s performance and coach the team member to improve efficiency of the operations.
- Address disciplinary problems of team members according to company’s policies.
- Strategize and execute action plans to handle any exceptional incident and/or situation.
- Understand requirements of voice and non-voice support functions and deploy resources on those functions according to team member’s skill and requirement of the operations.
- Analyze trends and forecasting volumes.
- Schedule staff according to the required volume trends and expected volumes as shared by the management.
- Handle leave requests, managing absenteeism with respect to the required bodies on chair
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Handle sporadic projects with optimum efficiency
- Plan, create budget and execute all short term projects, as well as ramp-ups for on-going permanent clients or projects.
- Correspond with the clients and facilitating them as and when required.
- Compile reports to provide performance visibility to the management.
- Correspond with internal domains to ensure smooth operations.
Able to work in night shift
Earn Basic Salary: 50,000 upto 100,000 PKR + Great Bonus Structure