To take ownership of all design requirements for Biocos International, Ensuring all packaging, sales, marketing, web & social media and in-house collateral is cost-effectively designed and delivered to agreed standards and deadlines from concept to execution.
· Design point of sale items from concept through to the finished product and all intermediate stages.
· Design product packaging from concept to print ready artwork.
· Visualization and mock ups – produce graphic and physical examples of products and site installations.
· Undertake advertising and promotional design for online, print and promotional products from concept to production ready artwork.
· Undertake photography of product packaging for use in marketing and sales collateral
· Photo retouching.
· Proofing of packaging (color, standard and presentation) prior to print.
· Manage approvals of licensed artwork.
· Manage and keep up to date the in–house image library.
· Maintain in-house branding and collateral.
· Work with marketing team to supply marketing material, both printed and online.
· Print procurement – source providers and maintain up-to-date knowledge of prices, materials, processes and deadlines/delivery, as required.
· Manage and deliver of design related projects.
· Manage of art work from third party studios with packaging producers.
· Ability to demonstrate competency in graphic design through presentation of portfolio.
· Demonstrable commercial awareness in the design to print process.
· Managing multiple projects tasks and delivering to demanding deadlines.
· Packaging, brochures and leaflet designing.
· Knowledge of the print process and preparing ‘print ready’ designs
· Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative suite (illustrator, Photoshop and In-design) and other related software’s.
· Knowledge of design within the cosmetics industry.
· Knowledge & experience of video editing software’s will be a plus.
· Understanding of packaging technology and design.
· Skills & planning and organizational skills coupled with self motivation to meet deadlines under short notice and changing brief.
· Able to manage self and work environment in a tidy, organized and effective manner.
· Consistent and regularly delivers good quality results in good time.
· Strong attention to detail Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening and ability to apply these at all levels in a professional manner.
· Ability to interpret business / commercial brief into multimedia design.
· Analytical with ability to manipulate and interpret data and problem solving.