1. Conduct regular status meetings to update the team on progress
2. Develop marketing communications strategy for increasing overall awareness, consideration,
preference, and sale of company’s products (including review and selection of applicable conferences,
trade shows, events, and speaking opportunities for key staff)
3. Produce marketing materials for all product lines consistent with the company’s established
brand identity through various means (advertising, collateral, website, public relations, media events,
Customer/supplier newsletter, signage, etc.)
4. Develop and implement external communications strategy to include advertising, public relations,
media relations, and, potentially, support for corporate investor relations
5. Coordinate trade show and marketing events, including shipping and handle exhibit booth
and display materials for both domestic and international shows
6. Update sales staff and ensure compliance of event Do's and Don'ts.
7. Liaison with Direct to Consumer(DTC) Team to communicate and advocate the stage of
compellation of project
8. Work with DTC and campaign management teams to get lead list created, scrubbed and loaded in system.
9. Gather, summarize and report lead calling results to Mortgage Sales Executive on a timely basis.
10. Route marketing creative and scripting to get all required approval.
11. Track key cross-team project deliverables and report on deliverable dates.
12. Manage communications and inter-team discussions.
13. Achieving sales target set by the company.
14. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post telephone and personal visits.
15. Coordinate activities and participate on solving customers problems and needs to push concerned
take holder to finish the work within given timelines and update to customer on regular interval in order to
stream line customer satisfaction and relation.
16. Communicate with customer in a professional and polite way for better relationship
17. Carry out other operational activities as requested by the top Management.
18. Developing and managing strong relationships and networks with key clients in the company relevant sector.
19. To go regular business trips with the research and marketing team to retaining and increasing Research
and Consulting multi-client sales and developing new business from a portfolio of prospective customers.
20. To review the long-standing productivity of the company.
21. Participation in motivational activities.
22. Participate in all team meetings and team building/Motivational exercises and share ideas to increase
the In-house sale.
23. To ensure the smooth / proper customer handling by Customer care staff.
24. Responsible for supporting the planning, coordination and implementation of programs in the market.
25. Coordinates the production of material/services for programs, such as posters, brochures and
26. Supervises logistics for meetings.
27. Assist on all member inquiries.
28. Promotes Organization's Good will and sales.
29. Liaison with all Organization staff in the Head Office and on the Regions to ensure the
Association’s regional development.
30. Guides and Supervises Advertisement, booths and Sponsorship sales efforts in the country.
31. Manage the full lifecycle of marketing programs including social media, email, direct mail,
web initiatives, trade shows, events, advertising, public relations, and guerilla tactics.
32. Provide competitive strategies and approaches to field sales that will result in increased revenue.
Prime Tele Power Solutions is a sister concern of Prime Tele power Solutions (PVT) Ltd, a company incorporated under companies laws, was established in 2002 with portfolios of Energy, telecom & power services to provide customized solution based on our customer requirements. We plan management, o ...
Prime Tele Power Solutions is a sister concern of Prime Tele power Solutions (PVT) Ltd, a company incorporated under companies laws, was established in 2002 with portfolios of Energy, telecom & power services to provide customized solution based on our customer requirements. We plan management, o ...Read More