A Marketing Intern is an aspiring marketing professional at the beginning of his/her career. He/She will assist Project Manager in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation website.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Identify and/or fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts/social posts will be an integral part of the job
- Video/Image editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Associated with an undergraduate degree from any reputable university.
- Performance based Incentives.
- Future opportunity to work permanently with the company.