We are fast growing Digital Agency and looking for the Manager HR.
Incumbent should be MBA HR with minimum 5 years experience, preferably in Software industry.
Should be able to manage recruitment, compensation management, performance management, training and development and be well versed with the HR trends in the technology industry. Furthermore, following would be expected
- Primarily responsible for providing support in functional areas of our human resources department including recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, employee’s performance appraisal, benefits administration and training.
- Responsible for handling complete life cycle of recruitment using different channels.
- To screen, shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest towards our organization.
- Update postings & advertise assigned positions on Rozee, linkedin, yahoo & Google groups.
- Facilitate in organizing and conducting interviews, tests and other assessments
- Conduct follow-ups on selection with relevant functions to ensure efficient execution of the selection process
- Processing screened batches by either forwarding to relevant manager(s) for shortlisting or discussing each screened resume with nominated persons
- Conduct interviews
- Represent company in recruitment events such as job fairs, on campus recruitment sessions, company orientation sessions etc.
- Conduct employee telephonic reference checks.
- Facilitate in organizing internal and external trainings
- Develop relationships with top educational institutes to attract quality resources and participates in conducting on site tests and recruitment activities
- Maintain and update employee records and human resource information systems
- Facilitate in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc.
- Conduct employee orientations and exit interviews.
- Coordinates with payroll for salary and benefits administration and with other functions for smooth execution of HR processes
- Prepares periodic reports pertaining to key functions of Human Resources
- Strives to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines etc.
- Facilitates in organizing internal and external HR events
Incumbent should have experience in developing HR strategies and policies and have the skills to implement those as well.