This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Support the key project team’s daily operations by managing meetings, logistics, travel, and by providing other general administrative assistance.
• Help project staff in activity planning, preparing presentations or reports and doing groundwork for staff meetings and donor visits.
• Edit or type reports from project leads, given that clear instructions or draft are presented for it.
• Assist in preparing internal/external TORs for trainings, facilitators, and working groups.
• Help Planning Coordinator or Project Manager in liaison matters within the organization, government or other agencies.
• Assist Communication Coordinator in development of different promotional and visibility materials for the project.
• Prepare training kits or information packages for training sessions that has to go from central office, and send material to participants in a timely manner.
• Perform other related duties as per the instructions from Planning Coordinator or other project team members, under guidance received from Planning Coordinator.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration or Business Administration with at least 2 to 3 years’ of experience of working in a project or in an administrative setting.