Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
We are looking for a Content Developer/Blogger who will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing and promoting of content.
if you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and proofread clear, concise, and creative content for web, social media, and emails.
- Apply research and analysis skills to understand product market and brand strategy.
- Write and proofread technical content for User Guides in coordination with Dev team.
- Copyedit content for eBooks, Brochures and Product Sheets.
- Repurposing of content in form of scripts, infographics, captions, blogs, slides etc.
- Learn basics of SEO optimised content.
- Develop tone and style of content to ensure maximum readership/audience.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Implement and manage an Editorial board to coordinate with marketers, and designers.
- Creativity and strategic analysis skills.
- Understanding of content distribution and marketing funnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills Previous experience while working with International viewership/market.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year experience
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.