Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
We are looking for a law graduate who has a keen interest in intellectual property law, a very sharp sense of English/legal drafting and writing, and an acumen for legal research, to join our growing legal team.
- The primary emphasis of your job would beresearch into, and application of, intellectual property law in order to safeguard company's products and inventions.Further responsibilities may include assisting the legal team in:
- Various corporate legal matters; (e.g. intellectual property, compliance issues, transactions, agreement drafting/vetting, lawsuits etc.)
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues.
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks.Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structuring, drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (trials etc.).
- A law graduate, preferably with a minimum second-class honors degree.
- Strong conception and aptitude in intellectual property rights, contract law, company law etc.
- Sound analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in legal research and ability to write properly formatted essays and opinions using MS Office.
- Valid license to practice law as an advocate/lawyer.
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.