Programmers Force Pvt Ltd is looking for Technical Content Writer - Intern who will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing and promoting content.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and proofread clear, concise, and creative content for web, social media, and emails.
- Apply research and analysis to understand the product market and brand strategy.
- Write and proofread technical content for User Guides in coordination with our Dev Team.
- Copy-edit content for eBooks, Brochures and Product Sheets.
- Repurposing of content in the form of scripts, infographics, captions, blogs, slides etc.
- Produce search engine optimized (SEO) content.
- Develop tone and style of content to ensure maximum readership/audience.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Implement and manage an editorial board to coordinate with marketers and designers.
- Clear and succinct written communication skills.
- Article writing experience.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Understanding of content distribution and marketing funnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree.
Perks after successful completion:
- 32 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- EOBI Facility
- Car, Bike
- Hostel Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Family Care
- Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance
- Family Treat
- Marriage Allowance
- Child Education
- Maternity Allowance
- Personal Loan
- Advance Salary
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Performance-based salary increment and promotion
- Payment for Overtime
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.