Candidate will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, Candidate’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.The individual should have strong analytical skills to determine what our competitors are offering in the same industry and how we are different from them. The individual should have proven experience and dedication to apply both their knowledge and skills in creating aesthetically appealing designs.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively, Perform job with little or no guidance.
- Create corporate branding, LOGO Designs.Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, stationery design, brochures, flyers, hoardings, press ads, banners, and roll-up stands.
- Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- A strong portfolio of logos, UI/UX, branding, illustrations or other graphics
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Advanced Photoshop and experience with IllustratorHighly proficient in all design and printing aspects
- Knowledge of Adobe Xd and After Effects is a plus
- Excellent communication skillsAbility to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detailsProfessionalism regarding time and deadlines.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of experience and have portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Be up-to-date with the latest Web and Print trends, techniques and technologies.