Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We offer winning partnerships for mutual growth and maximised return on investment by leveraging elements of skilled employees, innovative ideas and advanced technology. The company tactfully strategies and serves an extensive portfolio of solutions specifically tailored for each client while adheri ...Read More