Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM