Career counselors take a person's education level, work history, personality, interests and skills into account and suggest careers that match his or her background and abilities. Their goal is to match people with jobs that will give them the greatest balance of financial payoff and job satisfaction. In addition to helping people who are just entering the workforce, career counselors help people who have lost their jobs, are between jobs, unhappy with their career choices or experiencing other types of job stress.
- Must be experience relevant field.
- Minimum Graduate
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Confident and Presentable
- Manage the work load Appropriately.