WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Handling of Procurement related to Marcom Domains i.e. ATL Media, Creative & Productions, Digital Media, Out of Home Media, Corporate/BTL activation and events, Branding Partnerships, Research Studies, Point of Sales (POS) material.
- Negotiations and finalization of Commercial Contracts, while ensuring competitive prices, quality and timelines as per the deadline specified by Marcom for the campaign launch or delivery.
- Preparation of internal documentations i.e. TORs, Tender documents and CFA for each order placed pertaining to marketing related activities mentioning price comparison and vendor selection rationalization.
- Strategic Sourcing and development of new vendors for all items related to Marcom Procurement for quality and cost optimizations.
- Prepare quarterly, half yearly and yearly procurement plans and based on these plans devise the procurement strategy for each category.
- Signing of SLA’s with all internal stakeholders and make sure 100% SLA achievement.
- Progress review meetings and close coordination with end-user departments (Brands, Trade Marketing and Marketing Operations) for timely provisioning of solutions to maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of Dashboards for Commercial Procurement and its submission to the management.
- Strict compliance of PTCL Group Procurement policies and procedures.
- Professional Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- 4-6 years’ experience in Commercial Procurement preferably within Telecom sector.
- Process Tendering
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplier Management
- Supply Market Analysis
- Vendors Selection
- Strong analytical and good communication skills.
- Goal / Results Orientated and can take initiatives.
- Ability to manipulate Excel, Word, PowerPoint and must possess good presentations skills.