Pull Stream Ltd is looking for a creative UI/UX designer for its client work.
- Excellent graphic design skills and a strong understanding of composition, color, and typography.
- Mockup creative concepts in a design program like Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Mobile interface design or an enthusiasm to learn would be advantageous with Flash animation and Action Scripting.
- Strong understanding of site structure, navigation, UI principles, wire-frames and user flow.
- Cross-browser coding experience with understanding of code optimization.
- Ability to take PSD designs and build in HTML/CSS to W3C standards.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Motion graphics - creating 2D animated graphics, branding intro animations, video overlays, and dynamic asset packs to bring to life our video, website and branding projects. Confident with After Effects, experience with Lottie animation is a bonus.
- Video editing - working with green screens, crafting promotional films, case studies, brand documentaries and stories through video. Confident with Premiere Pro and able to bring concepts to life with creative initiative.