A leading group of companies specializing in safety & consumer goods is looking for a Company Relations Manager who will be a key member of our company responsible for building and preserving trusting relationships with foreign delegations. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
Your daily duties, but not limited to, will include:
· Liaising with government officials, international organizations, governmental or otherwise.
· Planning and organizing resources for international delegates
· Analyzing and interpreting international policies, issues, legislations, as well as the activities of governments, businesses, and organizations overseas.
· Planning and participating in strategic events with the diplomatic community and visiting foreign delegations.
· Actively working with international business, industry, trade, and other policy organizations to build support for GM’s business.
· Monitoring the political and regulatory landscape for developments that impact GM’s international operations.
· Providing recommendations to the company on policy issues that will influence business decisions and strategies.
· Visiting Karachi Chamber of Commerce and other associations on behalf of GM.
· Domestic and international travel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop and execute strategies to achieve business objectives
· Strong leadership skills including building relationships, influencing others, adaptability, and resolving conflict due to interaction with key stakeholders in various countries.
· Keen attention to detail, results driven, proactive, ability to develop new and creative ideas.
· Ability to think strategically and quickly analyze situations and implement an appropriate course of action
· Global and digital mindset
· Male, above 40 years
· 10-15 years of working experience in the diplomatic sector, an embassy, international agency, or related industry
· Master’s Degree required, with proven experience in International Relations, Business, Communications, or a related field.
· Excellent command of oral and written English language
· International Engagement – having a broad knowledge of world affairs and demonstrating an interest in business growth
· Experience in managing international delegate visitors.
· Outstanding knowledge of Political and International Relations
· Exceptional professionalism and strong work ethic.