Main Purpose of Job
The Driver position would be expected to provide support to Programs in accordance with organization driving guidelines.
As part of the Program Support Unit and under the direct supervision of the Admin/Logistics depafrtment head, the incumbent of the post will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the vehicles of Organization safely and follow the traffic signals and other rules and regulations.
- Drive vehicle on designated routes in accordance with time schedules assigned by supervisor
- When assigned, transport passengers on field trips and outside the Field area.
- When applicable, make sure safety belts are properly fastened.
- Focus on driving, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- Do not permit unauthorized adults or children to board the vehicle.
- Comply with all applicable safety requirements, laws and regulations.
- Maintaining the records including vehicle safety and maintenance checks, vehicle logs, and others as required.
- Follow the logistic manual and admin manual
- Notify Site Supervisor of any safety or maintenance concerns.
- Keep the vehicle clean inside and out (washing and cleaning).
- Complete daily safety and maintenance checks of vehicle.
- Perform minor maintenance, repair and cleaning work on vehicles; fuel vehicles (fueling, replacing bulbs, adding fluids, etc.).
- Perform duties within the context of team objectives