Founded in 2005, Qazi Telecommunication is a leading provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication.
We provide software, and integrated hardware/ software platforms for the mobile wireless and media processing markets Why choose Us:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day).
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, annual leaves, etc.)
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long.
We are currently looking for an:
- Hardware DesignerAs a hardware designer, you will participate to all steps of hardware development process, including architecture designing, schematics designing, layout planning, cross validation and documentation.
- You will also provide support to the Production and NPI teams as well as for the Customer Support team.
Your daily life:
- Participate in new hardware designs from concept to mass production.
- Gather and identify component level requirements; functional as well as physical characteristics.
- Develop embedded and electronic designs using schematic capture.
- Oversee PCB layout, in consideration of shielding, EMI, SI, PI and thermal dissipation.
- Participate in system bring-up and debugging.
- Write and execute low-level software tests to validate hardware design.
- Support product introduction to manufacturing.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Hardware Design.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years related to digital and analog PCB designing
- Experience with complex high speed electronic architecture design.
- Experience with C programming and scripting using Python.
- Expertise in Altium Designer.
- Good English oral and writing skills.