The role is responsible for coordinating and ensures quality testing and data collection for reporting process and ensures statistical trend analysis of information to identify opportunities food quality improvement. The incumbent is also responsible for complete shifty analysis of all raw, Packaging and Potato testing at receiving.
- Ensure regular monitoring and testing of products from the line as per IPS defined frequencies and coordinate with FLM about information of product quality as well as required corrective actions to ensure product within specifications
- Ensure control of non-conforming materials as well as products through Company Hold and Release guidelines and coordinate the activity with Production as well as Supply Chain effectively to avoid mishandling or dispatch of any out of specification product
- Manage the main lab and relevant working area in well maintained, clean and hygienic conditions all the time and align all activities in accordance with applicable IPS standard to ensure compliance to PI req.
- Ensure that laboratory instruments are calibrated in his shift to ensure all testing are with confidence circle
- Ensure that product sensory evaluations being performed at defined intervals to ensure product is as per defined consumer design
- Conduct regular walks in Process, Packaging and Storage areas during the shift to ensure compliance Company Quality and Food Safety standards during the shift
- Manage Company reference samples retention protocol and ensure availability of samples for any research or investigation purposes (root cause analysis of complaint handling etc)
- Ensure that Process and packaging weak link data entries are completed in his/her respective shift in the SAP
- Ensure that control samples are tested on instruments to ensure instruments are within specs