A multinational mobile app development start-up is looking for digital content developer and Social Media Executive. What will the Digital Content and Social Media Executive be doing?
- You will be required to create entertaining, engaging and compelling content to push out via our Social Media profiles and other digital channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and websites.
- Working closely with the graphic designer and a team in the UK to deliver the marketing message effectively.
- Help the UK team creating digital contents.
- Create marketing campaign on google and Facebook
- React quickly and engage with trending and breaking events in its own field
- Respond to customer queries via Social Media profiles
Key Skills Required:
- Exceptional understanding of social media
- Will need to have good English writing skills
- Should be exceptionally creative and great eye for design
- Should have at least some experience in digital marketing including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Experience with social reporting and tracking
- Experience in paid campaigns, content marketing & SEO
- You should be creatively tech savvy (can use Creative Suite, and possess video production skills)
- Some experience using Content Management Systems.
- Passion for the internet & digital marketing
- Experience working with Bloggers and Vloggers
- Basic photography skills
- Excellent Communicator and people skills.
Qualified to a degree level in Business or Arts with good English writing skills with keen understanding and passion for social media.