Do you have customer obsession, frugality is your top leadership skill, and you follow pragmatic and data driven approach? then we are looking for you.
As a project manager, you will act as a strong bridge between our Danish clients and software engineering team. Your role is to ensure alignment on project planning, manage business requirements, promote innovation and deliver quality within time and budget. You will be leading the team of software engineers and will be reporting to the Development Manager. This is a senior position based in Lahore and we expect you to have sufficient experience of managing multiple IT projects simultaneously, preferably web and mobile application projects.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easy-going with a proactive and positive mind-set. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise while sharing your own opinion. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer science or project management.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing IT projects preferably web and mobile applications.
- Experience of working with Microsoft DevOps, Jira or similar.
- Good understanding of business processes and IT solutions knowledge.
- Experience of managing software projects using Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with agile estimation methods.
- Strong at identifying risks and making mitigation and contingency plans.
- Team management and leadership skills.
The following are not required but nice to have.
- Familiarity with basic software design and web concepts
- basic knowledge of public cloud (AWS or Azure).
An exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The Quantum culture is built on innovative thinking, self-management and sense of pride for every bit of work we do at Quantum. This enables us to develop high performing teams, achieve professional excellence and build long term relations with our customers.
We, at QuantumLHE, believe in delivering quality with innovation, honesty and teamwork. In order to deliver quality, we rely on our employees to share ideas, give opinions and do smart work instead of hard work. That means we always encourage and appreciate self-learning and applying what we learn in what we do.
QUANTUM LHE (PVT.) LIMITED is incorporated with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance 1984 on November 2015, headquartered and registered as Quantum CPH A/S at Næsseslottet, Dronninggårds Allé 136 DK-2840 Holte. Our Vision: "Deliver outstanding customer-focus ...Read More