We are looking for an SQA Engineer. The position has the added benefit of working with a dynamic and highly experienced team in a flexible environment.
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests.
You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
Highly proficient in spoken and written English is a requirement.
● Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Prioritize and plan testing activities
● Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
● Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
● Perform regression testing
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
● Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn
● Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
QUANTUM LHE (PVT.) LIMITED is incorporated with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance 1984 on November 2015, headquartered and registered as Quantum CPH A/S at Næsseslottet, Dronninggårds Allé 136 DK-2840 Holte. Our Vision: "Deliver outstanding customer-focus ...Read More