Vision: Building World Class Technologist
Mission: Optimize Workforce Readiness & Personalize Training Using AI To Meet Goals & Objectives
In The News:
- Moneta Ventures and Sattar ventures to invest $2M into QuickStart
- Acquired UniTek
- Launched Bootcamps in partnership with Texas A&M
- Introduced Cognitive Learning and It’s relationship with Online Education
At QuickStart, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE ]
Overview: QuickStart is Cognitive Learning Management company disrupting the way how IT training is converted into high impact, personalized and customized learning experience through subscription of its flag ship platform CLIPP. QuickStart is MS Gold Partner and provides IT training to fortune 5000 customers in the areas of App Dev, Dev Ops, Information Security, Cloud computing and Data Science. If you are interested in becoming a part of a team that is going to change the game and disrupt the market in the way training is delivered, retained and implemented, we want to hear from you.
- FC will discuss payment options with and co-ordinate with the client on payment options if further discussion is required by the client. Finalize the payment method the client is good to go with.
- FC will ensure Promissory notes are signed-off by the clients before they start orientation.
- Responsible for taking payments by Charging Student’s cards and ensuring payments are received on timely basis
- Responsible for getting the student to choose the payment method which best benefits the company at the time and is also in the best interest of the Student.
- Will be responsible to work on the refund process
- Maintain the overall Payment plan of all students and Cash inflow & outflow data
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to bootcamps
Education & Experience
- Professional Finance Qualification (completed/In-progress)
- Experience in calling for collection and receivable purposes
- High fluency in spoken English and strong Grip on reading, writing and understanding English
- Intermediate skills on MS Excel and MS Word.
- Energetic and Pro-active (serious attitude towards making a career)
- Preference for people who have prior experience on communicating to people in US.